About Your Dentist
Casey Niekamp, DMD
"Smile - it's your best accessory!"
"To empower each patient to take control of their oral health, thus improving the quality of his or her life. My intention is to provide the highest level of dental care by treating each patient with the utmost respect and compassion."
Bachelor of Science - Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville – Edwardsville, IL
Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry - Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine – Alton, IL
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
Dr. Niekamp is currently an active member of the American Dental Association. She enjoys taking continuing education courses and is always looking for opportunities to advance her clinical skills and better serve her patients.
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Niekamp currently resides in Alpharetta with her husband. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, trying new recipes, and hiking.
Swati Trehan, DDS
“Creating beautiful smiles, so each time you smile it benefits your health and happiness.”
“My goal is to treat the patient’s dental needs with the highest level of care, skill, judgement, and comfort. I strive to create beautiful, healthy smiles and care for my patients as I would my family members. I believe in providing great experience to my patients while enhancing and growing my skills in dentistry with love and compassion for all.”
Education & Continuing Education
Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry – Nashville, TennesseeDoctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
Chaudhary Charan Singh University – Meerut, UP (INDIA)Bachelor’s in Dental Surgery (BDS)
After receiving her DDS degree, Dr. Trehan completed a one-year residency as Junior Resident Doctor in Restorative Dentistry at the Department of Government Hospital in New-Delhi, India. She has also Passed NBDE Part 1 and 2 Board exams.
- Update on COVID-19 and infection control- Online CE from VIVA learning, Nashville, TN, Dr. Fiona Collins: April 2020.
- Primary Dentition Intra coronal restoration treatment Techniques, tips and tricks of the trade- Online CE from garrison dental solution, Nashville, TN, Dr. Carla Cohn: April 2020.
- Advance Sectional matrix Technique- Online CE from Garrison Dental solutions, Nashville, TN, Dr. Kevin Walburg: April 2020.
- Medical emergency procedures, Dr. Snodgrass and King Dental: September 2019
- Ultra dent product review, Dr. Snodgrass and King Dental: August 2019
- Substance use disorder and prescription writing, Dr. Snodgrass and King Dental: May 2019
- Appointment/Recall procedure, Dr. Snodgrass and King Dental: April 2019
- Marketing Strategies, Dr. Snodgrass and King Dental: April 2019
- Safety and simplicity in root canal instrumentation: Myth, Metal and Motion, Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting, Atlanta, Dr. Alex Fleury: March 2019
- Controlling Infection and Antibiotic Resistance in Dental settings, Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting, Atlanta, Dr. Arjun Srinivasan: March 2019
- Oral cancer, Do or Die can you Believe your Eyes? Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting, Atlanta, Mrs. Emme Sanders: March 2019• Maxillofacial injuries in sports: Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment, Thomas P.
- Hinman Dental Meeting, Atlanta, Dr. Glenn Maron: March 2019
- Bleaching tips and pearl- Single dark teeth, Sensitivity and caries control, Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting, Atlanta, Dr. Van Haywood: March 2017
- Caring for Medically complex older adults, Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting, Atlanta, Dr. Linda Niessan: March 2017
- Anterior Composite Artistry, Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting, Atlanta, Dr. Lee Ann Brady: March 2017
Dr. Trehan is a certified member of the National Dental Association and the American Dental Association.
Life & Hobbies
- I am a proud Mother of 2 kids and confidently managing a good work life balance.
- I love being an active member of the community who is always engaged in community volunteering services (American Red cross, Mobile Dental units, Homeless shelters)
- Traveling fascinates me the most.
- I love Listening to music and enjoys cooking for my family.
- Singing and Dancing is something I really enjoy.